Monday, August 23, 2021

Teaching Myself To Clone!!












Media ready! 

8/24/2021

I took 5 of the dish and started two with 
pollen, 2 with special abutilon seeds and 
1 with Clematis 'Crispa' seeds.

8/30/2021

I have taken a few dishes of D. Missouri 
Marble cuttings.  One of stems and 4 of leaf
cuttings.   I have also taken cuttings of 
H. Summer Carnival and the variegated
Rose of Sharon.  

A big Thank you to 'Nathan' whom stopped
by yesterday and for his advice.  I have dumped
the first three pollen dishes due to mold and 
over heat while in the greenhouse.  I'm just
learning and will be setting up the lights in
the house before starting to move plants.

9/2/2021

Finished taking plant material and used up the 
last of my containers.  This was so much fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment