Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Newest Hybrid from L. Salonova Seeds

Here is a photo she shared about
the seeds she offered.


 













7/4/2021
Just starting to open!!


7/5/2021

This am, she is a double.












Last year I shared plants with
a friend and he has really gotten
this plant to take off.

Here is some of his photos.





















He currently has several plants and he
has them in bloom.  Blooms are different
from these.

8/5/2021 PM



















86/2021 AM




















Love the color change!   One shouldn't judge
the first bloom as the second my be different.

Went to hybridize her last night and found 
this.  Not a double but a triple.  I hope she has
a seed pod!




















Next set of blooms.
























When I was able to hybridize the first bloom,
I found that the inner corolla tube was fused 
with the anthers and I was only able to get one
anther with pollen.   The first one was hybridized
with B. Shorty's pollen.

The one about was hybridized with B. Frosty Pink
pollen.

Now we wait for the other three to open.
























No comments:

Post a Comment