Sunday, April 2, 2023

Day 5 of the Spam Fest / 4/2/2023

 They just keep coming!!

I have put on the site I'm
on vacation to the spam!
I have marked all the 292
that have been received 
as Phishing Scans!  Then 
blocked them!  I have also 
now gone to filter and changed
that one to block the main 
address as junk and getting
tired of the mess.  


I have 14 screen shots of 
the spam and have log all
email addresses.

Here is todays:
info@gzjoelo.com
noreply@rcbsbdl.net
noreply@bnivnvb.net
info@zjzqfof.com
info@huqsilc.com
info@wzihphg.com
info@epbhbmk.com
info@jfjugin.com
************
info@rerxhus.com
info@irjsnzy.com
info@qtojrok.com
info@yotidtc.com
info@nsnvst.com
info@bgcjmaa.net
info@vxyndgi.com
info@wodavub.com
info@ktjlxbrirc.com
info@nlbxphhzgn.com
**************
info@feylrch.com
info@mbwcldx.com
info@mhopbol.com
info@waxmtac.com
info@yitctwx.com
info@daxdfds.com
contact@wcgecxd.com
contact@ecolqho.com

These came in after the
computer was turned off
Sunday evening.

I am now in the process of 
logging all the emails into 
a word doc.

This am I got an email from
support at Tinder that they 
are checking into the issues.
I truly thank them as I told
them all Tinder Matches will
be reported due to I don't have
an account there and was shocked
to see these come in to my inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment