Saturday, April 1, 2023

Day Four of Spam Fest!

 I have been busy getting over 200
spam emails blocked and recorded.

As of 4/1/2023  I have blocked
over 250 phishing scams since the
first of the new year.  So far this month
29 and this is the first day of the
month.

I have had numerous attempts in
folks trying to access my FB account
that I have deactivated!

I have closed my Twitter account!

I have received emails of Tinder 
matches and I'm not a member!
So today I emailed Tinder to tell
them someone set up an account
and did so under my email account.
I also made a request for their IP
address so I can turn this all in.

I will be closing down many sites
that I belong to in hopes to stop 
this mess. 

I have a dear friend that die and 
several folks have been using his
email account, all of which I have
recorded. Due to they have links
that they want you to click.

I have reported all these phishing 
scams and blocked them.  NO way
to filter them due to how they are
coming in.  My next step is going
to Microsoft directly to see what
is the next step to stop this.

Not only this but someone got 
my card number and that was taken
care of by blocking and closing the
account.

Life on the net is not worth it!!

I received 53 phishing scams today,
so at 6:00 PM I put on a message I am
taking a break from all the spam.
So if you get this message let me
know and I'll put you on my list
as safe.    Leave me a message
here.




 








I have 14 more photos just like this one!!

If you are not on my safe list I will not 
accept emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment