Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Giving Up Gardening Sites for Lent!

 Well today is the day!!  I have asked that my
gardening account be closed.  One of the last 
things I did was pass out the last of the acorns
to some really special folks!  I removed what
I could on my end and now it's up to the owner
if he does it.  I made my request!

I will miss all the GB gang!  I will miss the 
folks at the Brugmansia group.  I will also 
miss how the folks loved the photos I posted
of our garden.  I made a couple promises that
I would keep posting photos of this year's
gardens.   Not only giving up for Lent but due
to the AMD it's getting harder to read stuff on 
the computer, even changing glasses has added
more problems being near and far sighted.
Even sitting at the computer for longer periods
of time is getting harder on the back and legs.
I have gone to a limit of time of 10 minutes.

Move it or loose it!!

Thursday morning I went to check to see if my 
profile was deleted and it wasn't so again
I requested it all be removed.  


Two weeks ago I treated the lawn and noticed
today my whiskey barrel that I filled last fall
with tulips is starting to show signs of buds!
I had to put a netting over the top as the 
squirrels found them.  Coming soon a photo!

I do have to thank Dave for not removing my
information as I asked!!   Not doing so helps
folks find my site!   It's all about the information
and the numbers for some sites.





No comments:

Post a Comment