Monday, April 3, 2023

HotMail

 What I have learned about my
Hotmail account is there is no
filter to stop spam!!

With my security level at the
highest setting I thought I wouldn't
need to do filters until this spam
fest hit.

With filters you can get them to 
go directly to the junk file or 
delete completely!  With filters
one needs to select key words 
that the spammer keeps using.
 

Thank you Alice for your site
you sent and I did what they 
suggested and we will see.

I also talked to Microsoft tech
chat and learned more.  I was 
also able to do their diagnostic
tests and it's all Greek to me
but it's interesting to learn the
coding.

If you need more information 
just ask.  You don't have to put 
up with being spammed or harassed.

I have been asked why am I fighting
so hard on this issue.  Duh............this
is my business account and why should
I have to change it??   If I get the computer
ID number it's will be turned in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment