Tuesday, April 12, 2022

4/12/2022 Findings

 After getting my inside chores done I 
head out to take the newest gazebo down 
and this is what I found.




















After clearing all the limbs and pinecone 
it was time to take the gazebo down.  In
the process I find more pinecones.   I
removed 4 1/2 pickle buckets of snow,
more limbs, pinecones and slushy water.  
All I can say is what a mess.


















At this point it was time for lunch 
but I needed to check out the back 
garden area as I was told last night 
there was another limb down I needed
to check.





















I found the above limb on 
top if he lilac shrub.  All I
could do is move it off the
lilac as it was still attached 
on the other side of the
fence.

When Allen got home he 
also went to check on the 
said limb and found nothing!  
My question is how and the 
heck did they remove this
limb without coming to 
the door??    I'll be back out
and check the damage in the
morning.

After lunch I was able to
remove some of the gazebo 

















As you can see the frame is bent 
beyond repair.  and all I could do 
is take it down.

But an hour later is was time to 
stop as the clouds rolled in and 
it's got dark!


















Got in just in time for 10 minutes of
hail, followed by a half hour of snow!   
The yard again was that white color 
before the sun came out.   I was then 
about to go out and access some of 
the damage.

One limb off the tree peony.  Lots 
of hostas in the front yard laying flat
and so was the yellow peonies
in the large pot.  I also had limbs to
 pick up and pinecones that flew 
over the house.  The yard got
picked up and I'm betting there will 
be more in the morning.    



















A broken branch off the Tree Peony.

No comments:

Post a Comment