Wednesday, April 27, 2022

4/27/2022 Having Fun!!

 





















According to the County it's a civil matter
if our neighbor hires someone to remove 
their trees and they trash our yard!!   
They are responsible for the mess.  

What protection was done was our tarping
and trying to protect the plants that are 
coming up.  We have told them not to do
removal as our plants were coming up
already.  A previous letter we told them 
the best time to remove them would be 
when the yard is dormant.

Sure glad they listened!!

One question for everyone.  If you saw 
someone not caring how the trees come 
down or what it would cause in the line 
of damage would you hire this company??

More photos so you can see what our
yard looks like.
























































Can you tell me how this company
protected our property?   All I saw 
was two pieces of plywood up against
my fence.  

Tell me how I'm to clean up my
yard after just having knee surgery?

No comments:

Post a Comment