Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Another Delay In Opening!

The neighbor's trees were not removed so 
we are awaiting for that to happen now
that there are several branches dangling
after the last snow storm.

Also I am set for surgery on the knee
it will be a month before I am back
on my feet they say.    

While it's still cold alot of the plants
are suffering, so when I am able I'll be
cut some of them back.  We are going
to delay the opening, sorry. 

Maybe Mid May?

4/23/2022

Well today we got a letter stating that
they will again try to remove the trees
on the 25th if weather permits.  Wow,
just 2 day notice.......the 25th doesn't
work for us!!    Our yard is clean and
it better stay that way!!  We also stated
in a previous letter that tree work should
be done when the gardens are dormant.
Our yard is not dormant now and has
been coming up for a month now!

No comments:

Post a Comment