Friday, April 29, 2022

Happy Friday!! When You Have Lemons

 Make lemonade!!

It's been a really busy week so
full of excitement!!

Today is a dear friend's birthday
and she has also decided to retire
also!!  Happy Birthday & Happy 
Retirement!  Love and Hugs!!

Yesterday, was my first day of
Physical Therapy!!  Ouch!!  She
warned me I would be sore, she 
was so right!!  But the sore is a
good thing, getting back to normal.
I truly thank her for adjusting the
crutches to fit better!  She is great!!

I have noticed a couple more folks
have joined the blog, thank you!

I have also notice that folks are 
starting to drive by and look.  Drive
byes are great and you can see
the garden from the comforts of
ones car.  If you want to take the 
tour, I ask that you make and 
appointment, please.  Just leave
a comment and I'll check back
with you if you don't have our
business card to get a hold of me
by email.  The yard is starting to
come alive!

Have a great Friday!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment