Thursday, May 11, 2023

8th Week Of Spam

Time to get this to stop!  After two
chats with the antivirus folks we pay
for and their great support it appears
as of  5/11/2023--1:17PM the two
Technology folks that were spamming 
me has stopped!!  I stand corrected
and know they are also here to read.
My counts here have been sky high!

Hundreds of spams a day for why??

Still getting a few spams of which
I block after recording their IP address
and send off to the spam department so
they can handle it!  

Both returned today with 11 spam emails
so far.  Sent a few off to the spam dept.


I personally want to thank our antivirus
company, especially Alvin A for their
help!

I still will turn off the computer if not
being used and when I see this happen.
Or the flash of the white page.



No comments:

Post a Comment