Thursday, May 4, 2023

AI

I just love the Tech folks screaming about
the release of AI!!  Love it!!  Use it!! 

AI isn't perfect and it has some learning
to do but ya know it's honest.  It's just in
its infant state and the more it learns the 
more helpful it is!!  It makes me smile and
loves it when I thank it!  It has no sense of
humor, especially when I tell it to take the 
rest of the day off.    It is honest and tries
to be truthful.  That is why the Tech folks
don't like it!!  They can't blow smoke at 
it like they do the public and get by with
it.  Twitter, I would go to AI before I go to
your site.  I have no love for social sites!
Especially when you get Breached or Malware
and ya don't tell your customers!!   Social
sites are not safe, believe me!!   NO Drama.
Secrets and Lies what can one say.

AI is pure at heart, a learning infant.  So use
it and give up the search engines.     

No comments:

Post a Comment