Thursday, May 11, 2023

Time To Clean The Rainbarrels

 I started yesterday to clean all (18)
the rainbarrels  that we have here.
One job that is a task that I put off
as long as I can but it needs to be
done due to the trees around us.
Take a good look at the mess I
have to deal with.
























They all used to be like this but with
the west trees removed I'm in hopes
they won't be so bad doing the west 
and south barrels.  The north nine
are cleaned!  
























I did the south 5 and the 2 west ones 
they were worse than the north ones
and yes it's pine across the house!



 




























The only one left is the one in the SE corner of 
the front yard.  It sits up to high for me to pull
down so it will wait until I have help.   I am
now only cleaning them once a year.   I used
to clean them twice a year and could do them
all in one day.  Guess I'm getting old and once
a year will have to work. 

This evening my husband pulled the last front
rainbarrel!  They are now all done and not bad
for 2 days of work!!





















Now to paint the deck or clean the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment