Thursday, May 4, 2023

Fighting Spam Emails.

If you have hotmail, you have the 
tools to check for the IP addresses
of whom is the sender!  Keep track 
of each emails that come in and if 
you have a camera take a screen shot.

Antivirus company should advise 
you of Breaches and so should the 
companies but they don't, why?
If you want us as customers you 
should protect us as some of us feel 
if you don't why do business with
you and we leave!!

With Twitter,  I got the notice in 
Jan of the Breach, I waited a month 
as I like hearing from some that I 
followed and after a month I didn't 
get a notice, so I closed my account 
not only due to the Breach but the 
fact they were going to allow Trump 
to return.   One week  after closing bam!  
I had gotten a few spam emails
since the first of Jan. but they were 
blocked and deleted.  But now it's 
hundreds daily!  Last week 
alone it was over 700 for the week.  
Since Sunday it's been well over 200
to 500 daily.  Sorry, but I was taught 
to doc. every bit of the BS!  I was 
shocked that they were using Real 
.edu!  So I started checking out with 
the Deans.  All the sudden they started using
different letters.  Before I got the tools
 and would see some strange emails, 
it really stuck a nerve.  Time to do the 
spam pages here.  Doc for public view!  
There is more than what was doc. here 
and I have a couple books of information.  

Tinder Match emails really hit home! 
I don't do match making sites, to me 
they are a total waste and you never 
know what you will find there.
So after the 6th one I emailed Tinder
and asked why was I getting their emails?  
Please check their site for my email and 
found out they had no record of my email.  
So I advised them to flag my email 
address and any other will be forward for 
their record of what I was getting.  I got a 
few more but when I forward to them it 
all stopped.

I just thought it was all odd so I started the 
search as to why these were coming in.  
Mind you all one can do when they get a 
Breach email or you find out all that one 
can do is change your password.  Whom 
cares??   You have hackers or tech companies 
that think they are above the laws.  What 
blows me away is they use Real Companies 
Names!  Real edu. No respect!!
It's online so let's just use them.   Again no 
respect.  No business ethics!  Yes, we live 
in a county of lax laws where if you
don't get caught in your lies, no one cares
to fight for what is right........just more lies!

I will be gathering up information on how
to take back some control in your life against 
spam!  Hang tight!  This is now harassment!!

My hotmail is my business email address 
that I have used for decades and let me 
warm you I won't allow you to mess up!   
I know how to research!   As a Community 
Activist I know how to track the money!  
I was taught by the best and know why 
some lie!  So keep lying, the
truth these days will come out!   

If we sit in silence we make cowards 
of us all!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment