Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Time To Fight Back!!

 If you are being spammed you can 
find their IP Address and now with
AI you can get their information.

Here are the two that have spammed
me for 6 weeks.










This morning I looked up the Germany 
company and found they were on Twitter.
I used to have a Twitter account but left
after I found out in Jan Twitter had a breach.
7 weeks ago I close my Twitter account due
to there was no word from Twitter.  
This morning I opened another but they didn't
like what I posted.  So this afternoon I wrote an
email to Elon Musk about this problems with 
spam email that started after I left Twitter. I 
also sent a post on Twitter about the new 
account and let them know.  

My email account has been very active due to I
think I stirred up a hornets nest.

If you check their accounts you will find they 
both have Twitter accounts!
















Breach Report

Was able to track down the Parsun Network 
Solutions this morning and returned one of their
spams back.  So funny, their box is full.  Their
site states on Wordpress and they are in Doncaster 
Victoria Austrialia  No list for Twitter on their
site .   I then went to Wordpress and they
states they do not have them on their site.
Oh no another lie!  

Well I just sent off to Vodafone.de one of their 
spam emails with their IP address information.  
We will see now what happens.  Still waiting.

Sometimes you just have to treat others 
like they treat you!!

Got a nice email from Microsoft with more
information to try.   I sent all the information
to them that I knew and told them I had already 
been to their site and it was no help!  I also 
mentioned I returned the spam email to both.  

Besides that I wrote an email to the CEO of the 
FCC!


Information Brokers
Then I learned there are companies that 
have my information on their websites.  
Excuse me, when did I give them 
permission to publish information?  
I have been dealing with obsolete 
information and telling them to 
opt-out our information now!

It's all about having information
and making their sites look good
while they disrespect your information.
So Opt-OUT!!

This is getting so interesting. 

5/7/2023

malware was found on my laptop today
so I spent time chatting and giving my
anti-virus information on the IP address
that are spamming me!

6 weeks ago I closed down accounts, shut 
down others and only come to get email
where I record, check IP numbers and block
and delete.  


No comments:

Post a Comment