Wednesday, August 7, 2024

8/7/2024 Brugmansia Corner

 











Bud Watch!  Here they come!











8/18/2024

Today was my day to work on some 
of the brugs.  Above you saw what
we call our Brug Corner, well it was
time to remove some leaves and 
rearrange.



















I had a request for a photo of each that makes
up the Brug Corner.  So here is some photos
of those before the clean up.






























































































The one in the pink pot has a nice
Albino sport.


























This one has several Albino Sports
with one having albino buds.





































It's base has several Albino Sports.







































Several folks wanted to see what
we have in the yard.  Let me tell 
you I took the loppers to them 
prior to my May surgery as I knew
I wouldn't be able to take care of 
them all.  To my surprise they 
don't look all that bad.  They too
need a thinning of the leaves.  Some
of them are starting to show buds.
































That should give you a look at our Brugmansia
Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment