Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Nice And Peaceful!!

While working on cleaning up the 
Brugmansias on the driveway yesterday,
the Postal Carrier stopped to bring up
the box.  He asked how long we have 
lived here?  I told him since 1988 and
he just grinned.  Your the lady that did
the haunted yard, right?  Low and behold
he went to school with our son!   He had
fond memories of the Haunted Yard we 
did as a fund raiser for the class.  He asked
where our son was and we had a nice walk
down memory lane.   He asked if we still
do the Haunted yard and I told him, nope.
I decorate for the holiday but that is about
all.  I also got ahold of the couple that helped
us do this as we thought their son would like
to know.  What funds we collected with to 
their class for games.

I need to get the Halloween decorations out! 

















Got a few lights up and decorated around the
front door with Bone's Girlfriend.  I need to 
get him out next but the big cement Pond is 
still full.




















I took some fun time while stripping
and cleaning up the Brugmansias to
put them away.  I added the spiders
and lights for the outside.  First the
green what has been up for a couple
days.  Then the purple down both
side of the front.  So we have green
and purple up under the gutters.  
With red around the door and down
the sidewalk.






















































 I have Mr. Bones to get
out yet for his normal spot in the 
huge cement pot out front.

Last year I had a little kid that was
afraid of Mr. Bones.  So I'm thinking
of turning him into a ghost, we will 
see.

9/5/2024

Today was the day that the cement pot needed
to be cleaned out.

Before:




















After:



No comments:

Post a Comment