Saturday, August 31, 2024

Hot!!

 I have been working on getting both 
greenhouses up and running so I can
start putting plants away.    I have a
few delays but so far the Brugmansia
house is ready for the plants.   

But, it's 120 degrees in there without
the fan mid day!   The tropical one
is up to 125 degree, as I just checking.

I even had to pull in the Abutilon off 
the driveway into the cooler garage.
They were starting to fry.  So I'll 
clean they up some and add some
more supports.  They are getting huge.

I finished the hoop house to the east
of the greenhouse this morning in time
to go to the front to find a lady and her
daughter admiring the flowers about 
11ish this morning.  She loved the 
Perennial Hibiscus.   They are in full
bloom now!   But the yard is full of
bees that time of the morning so I didn't
invite her up.  I explained I was cutting
back and the yard will disappear soon.
I asked her to come back next year, gave 
her my card and she can see it all on the 
blog if she wants a tour.

I can't get over all the bees this year! d

What a difference a day makes, 20 degrees
cooler with drizzle!

9/5/2024

Back up to 100 degrees today and the smog
is so back  and there is a haze in the air.

























Now ready to fill them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment