Sunday, August 4, 2024

A Friend's Request!


 They have seen the photos on
 my FB page and asked if I would
take some time and post the awesome
ones here.  I don't leave anything on
my FB page, so they thought it would
be nice to just put up some of the photos
here on the blog.  So I have 6 months of
photos to go through to fine the best of 
the best, in my spare time.  Will post as
I go through each folder for this year.

Will post some when I have time.





















Elephant Garlic













Perennial Hibiscus 'Luna Red' bud.




















 Siberian Iris



















Hymenecallis testalis
Peruvian Lily / Spider Lily




















Pink Sedum




















Double Pink Hollyhock


















Blue Sea Holly












Brugmasia kHT's Pink















Clematis "Crispa"


I. 'Starship Enterprise'




















A. 'Red Tiger'




















A. 'Julia'




















B. karma's Pink


















A. one of our crosses
















H. Texas Star Alba


























































Rose of Sharon variegated!  From one
of our shrubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment